Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Planning: My Target Audience

Our target audience is for teen girls ages 12 and above

I have started to investigate how brands define audiences in preparation for creating my own audience profiles for my AS foundation production. For example, I saw Bauer Media and NME.


Who is my target audience? by Fia Brown

1) who is my primary target audience?

Teen girls ages 12 and above 

2. What kind of films and television are they likely to prefer?

High school movies like Mean Girls, She's a man, Confessions of a Drama Queen. They would watch tv series like Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Keeping up with the Kardashians.  

3. What platforms do they choose to watch films and where are they likely to see information about films?

Netflix, social media, ads on tv, youtube etc. 

4. What brands do they prefer?

Snapchat, Instagram, Zara, Pretty Little Thing, StarBucks, Mac Cosmetics, Boohoo, H&m etc  

5. What makes my film stand out from the competition?

My film is different from the other high school movies as films like Mean Girls or Confessions of a Drama Queen are about how the main character changes to become popular but for my film it is staying yourself and watching how people will like you for who you are without having to be someone you're not.

. Why should my audience watch my film? 

My film is relatable to teen girls in high school; the struggles and things that every girl goes through.

1 comment:

Promo Brief Pack

via GIPHY I worked with Tallulah Duffy 1823 and Laura Souter 1860 Main trailer  Teaser trailer A promotion package for a new film, to includ...